Sometime I really hate myself for being such a procrastinator! I mean, I know that a lot of you people have been nominating me for awards and I go “Hurray! But I’ll do that response tomorrow!” and that tomorrow never comes. Maybe it’s also the limited time I get to spend on the internet and my other blogging commitments that keep me away from doing these award tags, but I just wanted to give my heartfelt apologies to those whose tags I’ve completely ignored.
But I’m grateful and feel absolutely honored that you even consider me, so thanks a lot!
Anyway today, Vanchula from The Quintessential Irony We Call Life has nominated me for the Brotherhood of the World award. Thank you Vanchula! And peeps, you gotta check out her blog! Just look at that title, I don’t even need to sell it. 😀
Anyhoo, voici les rules!
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate other bloggers and let them know about the award.
Now, onto the questions!
1.Coffee. Yay or Nay?
I can live without coffee, if that answers the question. Not a caffeine freak. But I do drink coffee sometimes, especially cold, as I like how it tastes! 🙂
2.If you can create two horcruxes which two things would you choose?
A coconut tree. And an airplane. (Have fun finding them :P)
3.You have been selected to go on a mission to Mars. Would you accept gladly or refuse the opportunity?
Accept gladly, of course! It would be amazing to set foot on Mars and see the universe from a different perspective.
4.Three things from the Sci-fi world you wish existed in reality?
a. Teleportation b. Flying Cars
c. Weebo. She flies, she talks, she’s amazing! (Btw, if you haven’t seen the movie Flubber, you totally should)
5. If there is one thing in the whole world you would give up your blog for, what is it?
Only if someone offers me a job at The Daily Prophet. Otherwise no, nothing else.
6. Are there any special qualities you possess which you’re secretly very proud of, but would die rather than admit in public? If so, What is it? You can tell us.Come on.
I can dance pretty well. Now go laugh.
7.Long rides in a pleasant weather or A good book and coffee?
A good book and coffee, any day. I like walking in pleasant weather, not riding.
8.How beneficial has writing a blog been for you, in terms off personal growth?
It has kept my writing momentum alive and has introduced me to amazing bloggers, and most importantly, amazing people from around the globe from whom I learn something everyday.
9.If you can spend 1 day with/as any celebrity you want, who would that be?
This one’s a no-brainer. JK Rowling for sure. Just to pick her brain on what went into creating the masterpiece. And also because she seems to be a very interesting person to talk to.
10. What are your favourite genres in books?
Science-Fiction. Fantasy. Whodunnit. A little Romance once in a while. And a good Comedy for light reading (nothing beats a good Wodehouse novel!)
Here are my nominees!
And here are my questions!
1) If your life was a book, what would be its title?
2) If your life was a song, what would be its genre?
3) What is the one song that you secretly like to sing when no one’s around?
4) You had a choice of an alternate career among these only, which one would you choose? Artist(singer/dancer/actor etc). Standup Comedian. Politician. Space Scientist.
5) If I give a million dollars to you legally right now, what would you use it for?
6) If you were given the freedom to play any role that you wanted in the Harry Potter movies, whom would you choose? (Apart from Harry, Hermione and Ron please) If not a HP fan, then any of your favourite movie.
7) Cats or Dogs?
8) Italian or Chinese Food?
9) What is the one country/city/place that you want to visit before you die?
10) Bungee Jump or Scuba Dive?
Now there’s absolutely no obligation for the nominees to take this up but I’d love to read your responses, so even if nominating others seems daunting to you, it’d like it if you answered the questions at least!